Wps Class 151

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wps Class 151

Has anybody heard if they have been sucessful in the panel interview and moved on to the BGI?

My panel won't be for a couple weeks still. They put the out of towners at the end of the Panel interview cycle. They will tell me right after my interview if I passed and if I did I will get my BG interview the same day or the next day. Still have to fill out all the BG paperwork though as if I passed the Panel.

Comment

Got the call today, passed the pannel and picked up the BG pkg

Comment

Good to hear.

<Sarcasm> Have fun with the package! </sarcasm>

Comment

TrevSi where you from? Have you applied before, how far did you get?
          Still haven't heard when my BG interview is.

Comment

I'm over in the National Capital Region. Technically applied years and years ago but changed my mind before I even got to the exam. So this is practically my first time.

Passed my Panel and had my BG interview on Monday (15th). I was told I was one of hte first BG interviews since they were just starting them that day. I was told they were done in two blocks. So if you were not called for this one maybe you are in the next one. I was also told all applicants in that stage will be contacted when all the investigations are done, not as each one is finished.

It's a lot of questions and takes awhile to do but just be honest and don't assume they won't find out if you are not and it will pass by quickly.

Comment

Just a heads up if you have not received anything yet. Called recruiting the other day to confirm what another guy I know said. I was told Class 151 is officially postponed until maybe January and that all files are on hold where they are now. I'm told they will call everyone in August who is still in process and ask if they want to continue, at which time they will move on from where they left off in your file, plus maybe an update form or something.

I was told this was not a budget of police cadet issue but simply that not enough spots were opening up in the rank and file as expected due to retirements.

Apparently letters are in the mail.

Comment

Well got a letter they will be starting the bgi in Aug. Class is scheduled to start January.

Comment

Originally posted by spinner87
                  Well got a letter they will be starting the bgi in Aug. Class is scheduled to start January.
                  Same here, they were already doing my BG investigation when things came to a halt. Contrary to what they told me when the process went on hold I am going to have to come in for an update interview end of August, still trying to set that up.

Comment

Just curious if anyone has been notified of Class 151 starting up again or has it been delayed again?

Comment

Originally posted by BRI 76
                      Just curious if anyone has been notified of Class 151 starting up again or has it been delayed again?
                      They are starting (updating for some) BG interviews in Sept. I know someone who has their booked this coming week or next week.

Comment

Had my interview last week. They have contacted my friends list and have spoke with my wife and mother in law.

Comment

Just Wondering, is there anyone out there that hasn't been contacted by the WPS for there Background yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X