Dead Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Forum

So this forum was once alive and buzzing. . . It's now dead, how do we get people back here?

Is anyone even visiting anymore?
    Ontario Provincial Police

Hey Nycon, I hang out here every now and then, I was also thinking the same thing the other day how to bring this site back to life.

I think the issue is most who used this site got "on" and moved on. Also does the admin. Inform anyone who signs up to use the PP tests of this forum ?
    Last edited by hummerh1; 10-23-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

When I was going through the process I was on here all the time and got lots of great information. I still check the site from time to time and offer any advice that I can to anyone that wants it. Hummer is right though most probably stop visiting once they are hired.

I think that if hiring numbers get better and more people actually see some kind of progress with their application things may pick up again.

Comment

Hopefully, getting tired of coming to a dead forum, I enjoy helping out but no one to help for a while now.

Comment

Hey, I wish there was more going on here too! I am very surprised that considering TPS is hiring again there isn't more buzz here. On that other forum, I heard hiring will be frozen with OPP in the next year or two.

Comment

Not as far as I know, we're full steam a head on hiring, lots of guys retiring.

Comment

I have an interview coming up with York soon. Certainly would love some last min tips.

Comment

Just an note in OPP Commissioner Chris Lewis said in a news article there is no hiring freeze.

Comment

Just dropping a note to say hello. I agree with all of you and there must be a way to pick up this forum. It was a great tool for me and enjoyed coming on. @MATTYYRP, congratulations on your interview with YRP.
                  StageI-July 25-09- Pass
                  StageII-Aug 12-09 - Pass
                  O.A.C.P - Aug 24-09
                  App-York Regional Police - Aug-25
                  PBQ-Sept 10-09
                  Interview - Oct-7
                  -------------------------------------------------------
                  Keep at it, Keep strong, Don't give up

Comment

Long time

Hey nycon.
                    Been a while since I talked to you. You gave me a few tips back in 2008 when I applied. How's things been? You still in port credit or have you gone general duties? There should be more advertisement to promote the website somehow.
                    Hired March 10,2009 O.P.P.
                    Graduaded September 3, 2009 from Orillia as a Provincial Constable.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      will be going to Ottawa for a PBQ with OPS.

Comment

Originally posted by MATTYRP View Post
                        I have an interview coming up with York soon. Certainly would love some last min tips.
                        Hey, how did your YRP interview go? Are you now a full fledged officer?

Comment

These threads are almost a year old, you may not get a reply from the author. There are always plenty of people viewing the forum just not many or anyone posting updates ,questions etc

Comment

Working...
                          X