Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, you must be pumped! We don't head up to Orillia until the 28th. See you at OPC!
    Ontario Provincial Police

Comment

• Pre OPC is only 4 days for you guys? Or do you not get holidays? We're at TPS from the 16th until the 5th, but we are off the 25th-29th and the 1st to the 3rd.

And yes, I am pumped. Looking over my schedule for the next 2 weeks, I get chills... I also get the same feeling when I look into a closet filled with my gear (my wife doesnt feel the same emotion about it)

Congrats to you, and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet in Aylmer
      Toronto Police Service

Comment

• We arrive at PPA on the afternoon of the 28th, start orientation on the 29th and leave the morning of January 2nd. We're off Monday and Tuesday, and leave for Aylmer Wednesday.

You guys get your gear early eh? I don't think we get ours until a couple days into PPA.

Congrats to you as well. How many recruits do you think will be at OPC? 280-300?
        Ontario Provincial Police

Comment

• Ya, I got my gear back in October. Boots are all shined up and I've got my uniforms pressed, now I just need to wait until Thursday.

As for OPC, the population at OPC will be larger than it usually is because of the renovations in 2011. We've got 160 going and heard that it would be in the area of 350-400.
          Toronto Police Service

Comment

• Has anyone seen this yet? http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/

Until further notice, the Toronto Police Service will not be accepting applications for the position of Police Constable. Please visit this page for further updates.
            StageI-July 25-09- Pass
            StageII-Aug 12-09 - Pass
            O.A.C.P - Aug 24-09
            App-York Regional Police - Aug-25
            PBQ-Sept 10-09
            Interview - Oct-7
            -------------------------------------------------------
            Keep at it, Keep strong, Don't give up

Comment

• Oh yea, budget cuts.

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...-people-report
              A/Cst. Toronto Police Service