This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hired!

This is for all the lucky individuals who have been offered employment with a police service. Be it a Police Officer, Cadet, Special Constable, and Auxiliary. If you \"got the call\" post it here!

Auxiliary officer with the Brantford Police Service
    Loving every second of it!!!!!!

Comment

Auxiliary with TPS, wish this was back here 1 year ago... lol.. 2 seconds of fame are over

Comment

Medicine Hat City Police Constable
        Training starts April 30th!!!!
        LisaP

Comment

Haven't been on the site for a long, long time - time is flying by. I was hired with Ottawa March last year, went to OPC, 500 hours with my couch, and now I'm on my own and loving it.

This is the best career anyone can ask for.
          jenn

Comment

Re:

[quote:2b8a963a7e=\"cowboylaw\"]Haven't been on the site for a long, long time - time is flying by. I was hired with Ottawa March last year, went to OPC, 500 hours with my couch, and now I'm on my own and loving it.

This is the best career anyone can ask for.[/quote:2b8a963a7e]

It has been a while. Glad to hear from you again. PM your way
            HIRED 2008

Comment

I got hired for the summer as a Detachment Guard for the OPP in Chatham.

Comment

Re:

[quote:593054204e=\"Craig1985\"]I got hired for the summer as a Detachment Guard for the OPP in Chatham.[/quote:593054204e]

Good Job, when did this happen?
                HIRED 2008

Comment

Re:

[quote:37c0f7bb08=\"fjacky\"][quote:37c0f7bb08=\"Craig1985\"]I got hired for the summer as a Detachment Guard for the OPP in Chatham.[/quote:37c0f7bb08]

Good Job, when did this happen?[/quote:37c0f7bb08]

This morning I got the call for training tomorrow.
                  I found out about it from an officer who is doing my BGI for cadet. They were looking for another guard so I put my name in. This was about 3 days ago. I got hired so fast because they didnt have to do anything... just talk to my Cadet BGI officer and make sure everything is okay.

As for Cadet my BGI is almost complete, all references have been contacted and just waiting for the home visit call.

Comment

I got hired by the Pembroke OPP detachment Auxiliary, and do my course the 9th of June, I'm really excited. How easy is it to transfer to the full time? I have quite alot of experience right now but I was jst wondering? Craig1985
                    Passed PATI -May 27,2007
                    Passed PREP -May 27,2007
                    Passed WCT -Feb 9,2008
                    BPad, Eyes & Hearing -Feb 27,2008
                    OACP - Mar 6,2008

Comment

Re:

[quote:c8395abd62=\"SlyOPP\"]I got hired by the Pembroke OPP detachment Auxiliary, and do my course the 9th of June, I'm really excited. How easy is it to transfer to the full time? I have quite alot of experience right now but I was jst wondering? Craig1985[/quote:c8395abd62]

Not too sure about the transfer but you have a foot in the door and would be top on the list to make constable. I think you would have to go through the process again as after a year or two (whatever the minimum requirement is) most of the tests/evaluations would expire. But Im sure your process would be expedited.

You will have lots of opportunities to talk to regular members who were once Aux and have been hired full time. They will be able to answer your questions with ease.
                      Congrats!! and have fun in a couple weeks at the Academy!

Comment

Thanks I'm really excited to head to Orillia, had karate tournaments there like 13 years ago should bring back some memories. I actually did all my prep, pati, WCT and B-Pad on my own. so when I get to the detachment I would already have and it's good till May 2010, but I will have to do the prep. Walk in the park though.. especially if you compare it to military tests hahaha
                        Passed PATI -May 27,2007
                        Passed PREP -May 27,2007
                        Passed WCT -Feb 9,2008
                        BPad, Eyes & Hearing -Feb 27,2008
                        OACP - Mar 6,2008

Comment

Recruitment just called,

Report to Orillia Aug 27. . . Detachment Port Credit

YAHOO!!
                          Ontario Provincial Police

Comment

Re:

[quote:6fa401ad76=\"nycon\"]Recruitment just called,

Report to Orillia Aug 27. . . Detachment Port Credit

YAHOO!![/quote:6fa401ad76]

Congrats! I'm glad you made it.

Good luck.
                            Auxiliary PC WPS

Comment

Thanks
                              Ontario Provincial Police

Comment

Working...
                              X