polygraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polygraph

Since filling out my application forms for the Victoria and Saanich Police, I have thought about additional information that should be added to my file. Most of the information is with regards to the Lifestyle and Integrity Questionnaire, so it is VERY important to reveal this information prior to the polygraph.

I just feel like such an idiot for not remembering this information prior to submitting my application. But really, how many of us can remember every single thing we have done in our lives in the time it takes to fill out an application form??

I have had to contact them a few times already and I feel like such a pest! I just figure it is better to be an honest pest than a dishonest person without a career in policing. Any comments from anyone out there?

However, despite the updates to my file, I'm now passed the first set of interviews and off to the Assessment Centre in New Westminster at the end of the month.

Good luck to all of you out there with the recruitment process!!

polygraph

Hi there,
    It is very important to reveal the relevant information asked in the lifestyle questionnaire. However, you could call them later on and have anything added to your file prior to your polygraph. How did your Assessment Center go?

Good luck.

Comment

Yes it is me Colette but I can't login for some reason!!

Anyway- Call me a sucker for punishment but I thought that the Assessment Centre was fun. Don't let anyone tell you anything about it- best advice I was ever given.

Since then, I've had a 2 polygraph tests and a psych test. All is well. I have my inspector's interview this month....so close to the end

Comment

Recruiting question

I came across this thread and was curious if I could ask you a question pertaining to the hiring process?

Comment

Re: polygraph

Originally posted by dsandhu
          Hi there,
          It is very important to reveal the relevant information asked in the lifestyle questionnaire. However, you could call them later on and have anything added to your file prior to your polygraph. How did your Assessment Center go?

Good luck.
          Hi,
          I will agree with this..it is really important to reveal the relevant information what is ask in the questionnaire.
          Police Jobs | become a police officer

Comment

Working...
          X